Oct 2, 2015

You can afford it! Yum Yum Shakeology!

Last fall I needed a CHANGE--I was feeling run down, stuck and anxious with school. I knew that I my nutrition was NOWHERE NEAR being healthy but I didn't know what to do. All I KNEW was how to DIET and I was SO SICK OF DIETING.
When I was introduced to Shakeology for the first time I thought it was a HUGE SCAM--the protein powder I was drinking was HALF the price of Shakeology and it came in 12 different kinds of chemically altered flavors (yum yum!)--WHY would I spend that much money on this WEIRD SHAKE? Not to mention--MEAL REPLACEMENT? Can we say--Slimfast? GROSS. No thanks...
But...
I needed a change. I WANTED a change. I was DESPERATE FOR A CHANGE...so I decided... sigh...FINE.
You all know how this story ends--it was love at first sip--I've been drinking it every day ever since this last fall and no one (AND I MEAN NO ONE) better come between me and my Shakeology. Here's the thing that SHOCKED me--I actually ended up SAVING money--here's how:
1) It truly IS a meal replacement--I drink it and I'm not hungry for hours--I have energy THROUGH the ROOF and I'm FULL! No more lean cusines, no more WW dinners, no more fake crap that sort of LOOKS like food--I have my shake for breakfast or lunch and I'm all set.
2) No more supplements--not a one a day vitamin, no potassium supps! I get ALL in my shake. No more expensive veggie blends from Whole Foods--no more CSA packs--it's ALL in my shake.
3) No more dessert binges--you all know what I'm talking about--I don't buy the junk food that I used to to "treat myself" because my shake is already my treat. Enough said.
Here's the hard truth that I ALSO had to come to grips with--if I could afford juices from cafes, and Starbucks non-lattes on the weekend--I could afford Shakeology. It's not about what you can AFFORD--it's about what you're willing to Pay for and what you're NOT.
If you're ready--so am I--get accountable for your health NOW. What are YOU willing to do for your health?


No comments:

Post a Comment