Oct 29, 2015

Dream Big!

Dreams are so much better when you dream with someone
you love!
I'm pretty excited about this and how it turned out!
Aj and I have had dreams that we have wanted to accomplish for so long together but never wrote them down. 
We sat down together and made a dream board for 2016. Does it have everything we want? Nope. Is it stuff we will be able to accomplish all in 2016? Probably not. But it's a start! 
I'm looking forward to becoming a full time family with my sexy hubby and future kids. I'm looking forward to being DEBT FREE! I'm looking forward to being able to pay it forward and donate to charities because we have the ability too! 
We've become closer as a couple.
Even started working out
Together. 





I'm looking forward to being able to travel with my family. I'm looking forward to enjoying freedom with AJ! 
Being able to afford random date nights!
Beachbody has already opened so many doors for AJ and I. It has helped with our financial burden. It has brought us closer as a family. It has made us dream again! 
It would be selfish of me if I didn't share the amazing changes it has offered to AJ and I! I would be selfish of me to not show you you CAN be a dreamer, you CAN be financially free, and you CAN be a full time family! 
Knowing you don't have to wake up
to go to your job the next morning
so you stay out late shopping. 
If you've considered coaching, now is the time to go for it! Now is the time to become that full time family, debt free, and do what you LOVE to do! Help and share with others! 
I am only taking 10 people for the month of November to mentor! Who is READY to help with the financial burden, become a full time family, and to helps others just like us! I will work individually with each of you! I will show you what I do each and every day to grow as a person, help others grow, and become financially free! 
Message me, comment below, or leave your email! I've got a spot for you! Xoxo

https://jordynbutlerfitness.wufoo.com/forms/coach-application/

DREAM BIG! YOU DESERVE THE FREEDOM! YOU DESERVE THE FULL TIME FAMILY! YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND YOU DESERVE TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE!

--------------------------------
"Team Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings for the most recent information on the actual incomes of all our coaches."


No comments:

Post a Comment