Oct 27, 2015

Guess what??? I'm Hiring!






Yep! You are totally seeing that right! Team Unbreakable Dynasty is hiring! YAY for expanding!!!


It has been almost a year since I decided to jump on board and start building my business and it has turned out to be one of the best decisions I have EVER made!

I’ve spent the last 9 months working my butt off, and in the process I’ve transformed my body, my mind, my life, and have made countless amounts of true genuine friendships along the way!



Beachbody coaching is NOT about being a fitness expert. I drink my diet cokes, I eat junk food, I even sometimes go out to eat more than once in ONE week!  

Yes, beachbody coaching has a lot to do with the health and fitness but so much of it is because I care about people, I love sharing my life, and I can’t get enough satisfaction knowing each day I’ve helped someone transform their own body and mind!

Believe me~ there is nothing more amazing than getting that text, or phone call, or message from someone telling you that they finally feel confident about how they look, or can walk up the stairs carrying their 2 year old and not be out of breath. I mean, how cool that this is my J.O.B. 




My offer to you is that I am personally taking on 5 new coaches to mentor, develop, and teach the ins and outs of coaching, and to get YOUR business up and running! I would like to help:

🙋1 mom who would love to be a stay at home mom
🙋1 college student who is tired of going to school and working full-time
🙋1 person who is done living paycheck to paycheck
🙋1 person who would like to bring their spouse home full-time
🙋1 person who would just like extra $$$ for this holiday season





Interested? I’m accepting applications now!! 

https://jordynbutlerfitness.wufoo.com/forms/coach-application/

No comments:

Post a Comment