Sep 23, 2015

"Fall Into Fitness" October Support and Accountability Group!



As most of you have seen the last few months for me haven't been my best months.  I was having some serious trouble keeping my eating and fitness in check.  It was the honest truth and I really was starting to almost throw myself back into a depression because I couldn't get it under control.  


So why?  Why was I so unhappy about myself! Why was I so uneasy about the things I was doing in my life. I knew I had everything in the world to be thankful for, to be happy about, but it just wasn't happening for me.  It was frustrating to me. So, what do you do to get yourself to find your happy place again?




There are a few things that I like to do to get me out of these funks:

  • First and foremost I pray.  I mean honestly, do you think you can control it all? We cannot control the uncontrollable so we have to be able to release and know we are doing what we can!
  • When your feet hit the floor every morning repeat to yourself, "it's going to be a great day!". Start each day with positivity.  Starting with the negative will turn your day into a negative. You ARE in control of how positive or negative you are going to be, so why not start the day off on a positive note?

  • Workout!  Working out isn't just about the looks, or how it makes you feel, it's about something I can control, its about taking my own 30 minutes each day to clear my mind. It's ME time. Working out is my way to take my frustrations out on something. It's my way of making my day go so much better. 
  • Clean eating gives me energy to push through the physical and mental demands of my day.  It helps me to feel more confident, have more energy for my day to day activities.  It also gives me the knowledge to know I am doing good for my body, I am doing good for my future family. 
  • Drink my Shakeology daily! It really does boost your immune system, it gives your body the vitamins your body needs along with curbing those cravings for sweets and other things! It has been my favorite meal of the day! It amazing to watch the changes in my body after drinking it but to watch my hair growth and how healthy it looks. To know that I am giving my husband his healthiest meal of the day is the greatest feeling in the world. 
  • Have an accountability partner and support system.  Having a support system helps to keep you on track when you could easily derail or get off track. I find that when I have my challengers in my challenge groups that it keeps me focused on my workouts and my nutrition because I know I have to check in with them each day.  So I am more likely to stay on track. It is the thing that keeps me accountable.

I have decided to do a "Fall Into Fitness" Support and Accountability Group where I share with you all of the tips and tricks that have worked for me in taking control of my healthy and fitness.  I am not an expert or a doctor but I am an over comer!  I am going to support, encourage and cheer you on to becoming a stronger version of the already AMAZING person that you already are!  Does that sound like something you would like to do?


If that is the case here is what I am going to do!

On October 2nd we will start our "pre season" which is our plan and prep before the week starts! I am going to create a closed online Facebook Support Group where each person is required to join! 
Since nutrition and working out has not only helped me to gain strength and knowledge and has helped me to take control over my life 21 Day Fix is going to be the preferred program.  If you do not wish to do 21 Day Fix then you can choose to do another Beachbody Fitness program. 

Secondly, each person is required to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology.  Either breakfast, lunch or dinner.  There is no right or wrong meal you can replace Shakeology with.  It's truly whatever meal you struggle with most.  Shakeology is not a protein shake, but it is a high quality, nutrient dense meal that has the right protein and carbohydrate ratio to keep you full for 2 and a half to 3 hours.  You can still use your protein powders post workout or as a supplement but this is different, shakeology is a meal.  I find that people get better results, have decreased cravings for sweets, it keeps your blood sugar stable and you are healthier!  It's the nutrition that most do not get from their food in one glass. 

Lastly, I am also going to teach you how to plan out your meals, what are some healthy snacks, dinners and lunches.  Together we are going to work to give you a well rounded healthy balanced life.  The program is 3 weeks (21 Days) long!  You are required to check in daily to the group and report your progress with your food and your workouts. 





Does this sound like something you would like to do?

  • If you are interested please complete the application below to be considered for a spot in the group.

  • Space is limited and it's first come first to commit get the spots.



PS. After you fill the Challenge Group Application out it WILL take you to another page! Scroll down and hit SUBMIT again! :D





    • -
      -
    • How did you hear about this challenge? *







No comments:

Post a Comment