Dec 2, 2015

FREE Clean Comfort Food Challenge Group

When I first started eating clean I thought I'd be eating celery pretty much all day! When I joined my first clean eating group I ate things like Chili, Macaroni and Cheese and Chicken Pot Pie but all clean versions/recipes! I couldn't believe I could be eating something so yummy and it was still healthy!
I don't know about you guys but I LOVE me some comfort food! 
I also don't deprive myself of it this time of year! There is nothing worse in November and December than sitting there eating your celery stick and cucumbers while everyone else is eating the YUMMY STUFF!
Okay... So are you ready for this? I LOST weight in that clean eating group along with others! I didn't change anything else I was doing. 
I've got recipes friends!!! LOTS!! Grocery lists and meal plans for ya! So come clean up your comfort food, still please your kids and hubby at the dinner table and enjoy the holidays "Clean Comfort" style with me! 
Who knows you may even shed a few lbs!
If you want in, you know what to do! Comment Below!
THEN... click on the link below to reserve your spot! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment